10 Years Later, How The ****** Of Dr. George Tiller Still Impacts The Reproductive Rights Battle
Dr. George Tiller’s murder as well as the threats of violence and the actual harassment loom over a large number of professionals and volunteers just trying to carry out their duties to patients. But for many activists, cowing to threats would be an affront to Tiller's legacy.
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- In Mississippi, small-town bluesman keeps aging music alive
- ‘Mommy Has A Baby In Her Belly’: Cheyenne Just Gave Ryder The Best News Ever On Teen Mom OG
- Catherine Zeta-Jones joins Michael Sheen in ‘Prodigal Son’
- Rock ‘n’ roll’s big night comes to Cleveland — in fall
- ‘Welcome To Our Crib’: Take A Tour Of The Real World Homecoming: New York Loft