My Chemical Romance are coming together for a reunion show on December 20 in Los Angeles. That's plenty of time to get ready!
Posts published in October 2019
Democratic Rep. Katie Hill gave her final speech on the floor of the House of Representatives on Thursday (October 31) after announcing she would resign from her seat earlier this week.
Noah Cyrus goes under the knife in the video for "fuckyounoah," her new single featuring London On Da Track.
On Wednesday (October 30), Joey King was a guest on the podcast "Mood with Lauren Elizabeth," where she addressed if it was awkward playing ex-boyfriend Jacob Elordi's love interest in Netflix's 'The Kissing Booth 2.'
Many NHLers got in on the action for Halloween this year. Here are some of the best getups.
I'm not looking for a Raspberry Pi or similar, these consume too much power. I'm looking for a device that uses significantly less power than a Pi, but still runs some flavour of Linux. So far I've found Giant Board (claims 350mW) and ACME Systems (around 270 to 300mW at idle). The application already runs on a MangOH Red, but this consumes too much power. My device will run off solar + battery, so needs to use as little power as possible, which means smaller solar panel.
I require the following:
- UART i/o.
- 128 to 256MB RAM (no more).
- Ability to lightly process audio, so probably at least 400MHz, single core.
- Audio input (optional, I can get this via another chip via i2c/spi/UART).
- Any flavour of Linux, Debian derivative preferred.
- 3G/4G connectivity (although this will probably need to be an extra add-on). I know this will use massive amounts of power, but it will be powered off most of the time.
- I do not require any other peripherals, but USB for development is necessary.
The two got into a fight during Wednesday's game and were both ejected as a result.
Florida and Oklahoma State have attractive lines being overlooked by college football bettors in Week 9.
From a few injury updates to the Redskins possibly starting yet another quarterback — we cover it all.
The 34-year-old forward will be limited to "very light activity" over the next six months.