3 questions seismologists are asking after the California earthquakes
After back-to-back quakes, scientists are scrambling to figure out which faults ruptured and what it means for future California quake activity.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Gilbert V. Levin, Who Said He Found Signs of Life on Mars, Dies at 97
- Nursing Homes Confront New Covid Outbreaks Amid Calls for Staff Vaccination Mandates
- ‘Breakthrough’ Infections Do Not Mean COVID Vaccines Are Failing
- Democrats Seek $500 Billion in Climate Damages From Big Polluting Companies
- F.D.A. Aims to Give Final Approval to Pfizer Vaccine by Early Next Month