4 things we’ll learn from the first closeup image of a black hole
Scientists are gearing up to release the first image of the black hole at the center of the galaxy. Here’s what they hope to find out.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- T. Rex Skull Brings $6.1 Million at Sotheby’s, Well Below Estimate
- As the World Scrambles to Halt Biodiversity Loss, ‘Things Are Getting Worse’
- They’re Taking Jigsaw Puzzles to Infinity and Beyond
- Subliminal Cues, Precisely Timed, Might Help People Forget Bad Experiences
- Building Embedded Webservers using Ethernet (An Alternative to using LCDs)