A ‘downtown’ choreographer brings her craft to the opera
You could call choreographer Annie-B Parson a “downtown” choreographer
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- Q&A: Shania Twain talks rebuilding confidence with new album
- Lauded fashion designer Paco Rabanne dies at age 88
- Dr Dre, Missy Elliott, Lil Wayne honored at pre-Grammy event
- Fashion house says Paco Rabanne, the Spanish-born creator of perfumes and space-age fashions has died at age 88.
- Ex-pop star Gary Glitter freed from UK prison