A fungus makes a chemical that neutralizes the stench of skunk spray
A compound produced by fungi reacts with skunk spray to form residues that aren’t offensive to the nose and can be more easily washed away.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Heart Problems After Vaccination Are Very Rare, Federal Researchers Say
- Scientist Finds Early Coronavirus Sequences That Had Been Mysteriously Deleted
- Musical Chairs? Why Swapping Seats Could Reduce Orchestra Aerosols.
- The Architecture of an IoT Platform – Data Storage
- Some Republicans Find Failure to Grapple With Climate Change a ‘Political Liability’