A massive crater hides beneath Greenland’s ice
The discovery of a vast crater in Greenland suggests that a 1-kilometer-wide asteroid hit the Earth between 2.6 million and 11,700 years ago.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Home Assistant Broadlink Integration: Use Wi-Fi plug to make appliance smart
- White House Blocked C.D.C. Order to Keep Cruise Ships Docked
- Timothy Ray Brown, First Patient Cured of H.I.V., Dies at 54
- Denver Wants to Fix a Legacy of Environmental Racism
- One in Seven Dire COVID Cases May Result from a Faulty Immune Response