A new study challenges the idea that the placenta has a microbiome
A large study of more than 500 women finds little evidence of microbes in the placenta, contrary to previous reports on the placental microbiome.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Children’s Birthdays May Have Spread COVID Infections
- Australia’s Plague of Mice Is Devastating and Could Get a Lot Worse
- How many devices can a MU-MIMO router be able to support?
- New Coronavirus Variants Are Urgently Being Tracked Around the World
- Texas Power Companies Are Remotely Raising Temperatures on Residents’ Smart Thermostats