A Research Agenda for Transforming Separation Science
Chemical separations — which are used to divide chemical mixtures into their distinct elements — are critical in providing many of the foods and services needed to maintain our quality of life.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- ESP01 DC UPS & USB2TTL board, originally designed for a customer to control led strips powered from 18650s
- Dr. Sherif R. Zaki, Acclaimed Disease Detective, Dies at 65
- The Variant Hunters: Inside South Africa’s Effort to Stanch Dangerous Mutations
- How Bat Moms Give Bat Pups Their Sense of Direction
- Omicron Variant Spreading Twice as Quickly as Delta in South Africa