A second *** patient has gone into remission after a stem cell transplant
A second person with HIV has gone into remission after receiving blood stem cells from a donor unable to make a protein needed by the virus.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- The Pain Wouldn’t Stop — Because Her Medication Had Been Stolen
- Most People Don’t Need a Covid Vaccine Booster, New Review Says
- Study of Covid Booster Shot Benefits Fans Debate Over Extra Doses
- Outer Space Gets Crowded With Inspiration4 Crew Helping Set Record