Academies Presidents Comment on the EPAs Proposed Rule for Strengthening Transparency in Regulatory Science
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has issued a proposed rule for strengthening transparency in regulatory science (April 30, 2018, 83 Federal Register 18768), which stipulates that EPA will ensure that the data and models underlying the pivotal science that informs significant regulatory actions are made publicly available, in a format that allows for outside analysis and validation.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- This Fire-Loving Fungus Eats Charcoal, if It Must
- Laszlo Z. Bito, Scientist, Novelist and Philanthropist, Dies at 87
- What is your recommended way of getting into/staying in IOT and embedded systems development without the use of many libraries and such? And how do you not lose motivation?
- How Did the New Variant Get Its Name?
- Booster Rollout for Nursing Homes Is Sluggish