Academies Release Educational Modules to Help Future Policymakers and Other Professional-School Students Understand the Role of Science in Decision Making
A series of educational modules has been developed by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine to help students in professional schools – law, public policy, medicine, journalism, and business – understand science and its role in decision making.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- How Climate Change Helped Fires Cross the Sierra Nevada for the First Time
- How Covid Misinformation Created a Run on Animal Medicine
- Transgender Youth Face Multiple Barriers to Health Care, Study Finds
- This Fjord Shows Even Small Populations Create Giant Microfiber Pollution
- WiFi 6 – PHY layer Frame Format