Acasa, My Home Shows the Poetry and Peril of a Life Off the Grid
Acasa, My Home opens with a lovely image of telling dissonance. A teenage boy wades among the reeds of a pleasant lake, surrounded by soft, bucolic light, while in the background the towers of a high-rise apartment complex loom, distant and ghostly. Soon, his younger brothers join him in... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Marvel directors the Russo brothers: ‘The Avengers films were a powerful political tool, at the right time’
- The Notorious BIG: his 20 greatest tracks – ranked!
- Will my forbidden relationship affect my career?
- Drake Gets Personal, Drops New Three Song EP Scary Hours 2
- Justin Bieber Asks You To ‘Hold On’ Till He’s Done Robbing a Bank In Music Vid