Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm working on a project that requires me to exploit a vulnerability on a IOT device. However, The only notable IOT device in my home is a Google Home Mini. I was wondering if there were any known vulnerabilities on Google Home that I could take advantage of? I did some googling and found some results but no with instructions.
Advice for IOT school project
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- COVID-Overwhelmed Hospitals Strain Staff and Hope to Avoid Rationing Care
- How Biden’s Climate Ambitions Could Shift America’s Global Footprint
- Thinking about open sourcing embedded scripting library (VM & Compiler)
- Servo motor control using IoT technology.
- The Battle Lines Are Forming in Biden’s Climate Push