Alan Scott, Doctor Behind the Medical Use of Botox, Dies at 89
An ophthalmologist and researcher, he discovered a drug that treated serious eye conditions. It also smoothed wrinkles — and an alternative industry was born.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- These Are the Latest COVID Treatments
- China Holds the Line on ‘Zero Covid,’ but Some Wonder for How Long
- Japan’s Monkey Queen Faces Challenge to Her Reign: Mating Season
- Sprawling Coral Reef Resembling Roses Is Discovered Off Tahiti
- Most ‘Havana Syndrome’ Cases Unlikely Caused by Foreign Power, C.I.A. Says