All-Star Game should be celebration of current season, not just parade of ‘superstars’
I realize that I’m probably in the minority here, but I love that Jack Armstrong started the 1990 All-Star Game for the National League.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Javy Baez trade grades: Mets get instant multifaceted upgrade; Cubs get limited-but-good return
- USWNT goalkeeper Alyssa Naeher is the penalty-stopping hero in Olympic QF: “She’s the reason we’re still in this”
- With Texas, Oklahoma on board, SEC should target these schools next
- Jose Berrios trade grades: Blue Jays pay hefty price for high-upside starter; Twins bolster farm system
- Carson Wentz injury update: Colts QB out indefinitely with foot injury, per report