Alzheimer’s targets brain cells that help people stay awake
Nerve cells in the brain that are tied to wakefulness are destroyed in people with Alzheimer’s, a finding that may refocus dementia research.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Venus Lacks Plate Tectonics. But It Has Something Much More Quirky.
- Against Expectations, Southwestern Summers Are Getting Even Drier
- Gray Hair Can Return to Its Original Color–and Stress Is Involved, of Course
- These Videos Could Boost COVID Vaccination Rates
- Children’s Birthdays May Have Spread COVID Infections