After his seventh-round TKO of Alexander Povetkin on Saturday, the unified heavyweight champion can't afford to make a mistake against the punching power of Deontay Wilder.
Anthony Joshua has to be a whole lot sharper for potential Deontay Wilder fight
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Nick Gates injury update: Giants lineman suffers gruesome leg injury vs. Washington
- Giants vs. Washington final score, results: WFT wins on second-chance FG after NYG penalty
- MLB standings 2021: Updated playoff bracket, magic numbers as of Sept. 16
- College football upset alert: Expert picks for Week 3 underdogs with the best odds to win
- Bo Jackson: An oral history of the legend, from Auburn to Bo Knows