Are researchers asking the right questions to prevent mass shootings?
Understanding how to thwart these violent events may be more effective than analyzing perpetrators’ backgrounds.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Gray Hair Can Return to Its Original Color–and Stress Is Involved, of Course
- These Videos Could Boost COVID Vaccination Rates
- Children’s Birthdays May Have Spread COVID Infections
- Australia’s Plague of Mice Is Devastating and Could Get a Lot Worse
- New Coronavirus Variants Are Urgently Being Tracked Around the World