Ariana Grande’s ‘Breathin’ Video Is Just Three Minutes of Her Pet Pig Sniffing Around on Faux Fur
Ariana Grande’s aesthetic as of late has been dreamy pastels, romantic lighting and a little teeny tiny porker reportedly named Piggy Smalls. The singer’s baby pet pig made his music video debut in Grande’s newly-uploaded ‘breathin’ video, which is literally just Piggy trotting around on a big grey faux fur ... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Brian May: ‘I never have a single day without thinking about Freddie’
- Fredo: Independence Day review – a stark, sombre return to core values
- Cyprus’s haunting new underwater sculpture park – in pictures
- Kitchen nightmares: do we need more celebrity cooking shows?
- The Gallery of Miracles and Madness by Charlie English review – the fate of ******’s ‘degenerate’ artists