As Commercial Districts Come Back to Life, Water Stagnation Will Pose Health Risks
After several months sitting empty and quiet, commercial districts are coming back to life as businesses and offices are being given permission to reopen. When the lights come on and doors are unlocked, will the water that comes out of the tap be safe?
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- ESP01 DC UPS & USB2TTL board, originally designed for a customer to control led strips powered from 18650s
- Dr. Sherif R. Zaki, Acclaimed Disease Detective, Dies at 65
- How Bat Moms Give Bat Pups Their Sense of Direction
- The Variant Hunters: Inside South Africa’s Effort to Stanch Dangerous Mutations
- Omicron Variant Spreading Twice as Quickly as Delta in South Africa