Astros appear to avoid catastrophe after Jose Altuve struck by batted ball in BP
Jose Altuve was hit by a line drive off the bat of Yuli Gurriel during batting practice Saturday, but he appears to be OK.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Has Aaron Rodgers played his last game for Packers? Playoff loss to 49ers reheats NFL trade rumors
- What went wrong for Packers in playoff loss to 49ers? Special teams, Aaron Rodgers and another Lambeau miss
- Why was Alex Rodriguez at Packers vs. 49ers playoff game? Ex-MLB star gets on TV while watching Aaron Rodgers
- Bucks head coach Mike Budenholzer says Grayson Allen’s flagrant foul on Alex Caruso was unintentional
- How Joe Burrow, Bengals survived playoff-record nine sacks vs. Titans