At What Point in The Third Day Would I Have Run Away Forever?
I’m not a huge horror person. I’m willing to hang in there for things I know are culturally important, and I’m very good at happily browsing for new duvet covers on a separate screen whenever something terrifying is obviously about to happen. Still, one of the things I find utterly perplexing abo... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- The Friends Girls Have Been Living Together Since 1994
- Lovecraft Country recap: season one, episode six – war, Judy Garland and a foxy lady
- Taylor Swift Drops ‘Betty Live From the 2020 ACM Awards,’ Answers Prayers
- ‘What happened now?’ Three words, 30 seconds, one best actress Emmy award
- 007th heaven: why Tom Hardy as the new Bond is too good to be true