Austrian Grand Prix crash: Valentino Rossi nearly struck by stray bike
Seven-time MotoGP champion Valentino Rossi is happy to be alive after he was nearly struck by a stray bike following an accident at the Austrian Grand Prix.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- College Football Playoff picture: Alabama, Michigan, Georgia, Cincinnati; plus New Year’s Six picks
- Pitt’s Israel Abanikanda hit by Wake Forest assistant, responds with 2 TDs in ACC title game
- Nick Saban credits media for ‘yummy’ rat poison after Alabama win vs. Georgia
- College Football Playoff: Comparing Georgia’s resume to Notre Dame, Baylor’s
- Lane Kiffin contract details: Ole Miss puts coaching rumors to rest with extension