Avicii And Mac Miller’s New Projects Are Making Fans Think Twice About Posthumous Releases
Many fans have questioned the ethics behind posthumous music. Here, we examine fans' opinions on releasing music after an artist's death through the lens of Avicii, Mac Miller, Lil Peep, and XXXTentacion.
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- Riverdale Is Bringing Hedwig And The Angry Inch To Life This April
- How Do You Remember The Very Human Legacy Of A Superstar Like Kobe Bryant?
- Inside ‘Britney Spears: The Zone,’ An Instagram-Friendly Mecca For Diehard Fans
- Blake Lively Thinks The Reactions To Her ‘Rhythm Section’ Makeup Are ‘Very Offensive’
- Dua Lipa Gets ‘Physical’ On Her Adrenaline-Fueled New Song