Bad Sisters Recap: Bull’s-eye!
Humans are adaptable. If you need any proof, look at Bibi. Early on in “Eye for an Eye,” the insurance bros come to question her. They ask her about the accident. “Which one?” she bites back, having precisely zero time for their bullshit. “The crash that killed my parents or the one where I lost ... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Look again: photography from a parallel universe – in pictures
- Roald Dahl’s Matilda the Musical review – all-singing, hall-dancing adaptation is by the book brilliance
- A Spooky Guide to the Best New Horror to Stream This October
- Alec Baldwin and Rust Producers Settle Lawsuit With Halyna Hutchins’s Family
- Ask a Psychic Medium: Is Marilyn Monroe’s Spirit Still Among Us?