Bears that eat ‘junk food’ may hibernate less and age faster
Wild black bears snacking on leftovers of sugary, highly processed foods in Colorado show possible signs of faster cellular wear.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- SpaceX Inspiration4 Crew: Who Was Aboard the Civilian Flight?
- SpaceX: Are Water Landings From Space Safe?
- SpaceX Inspiration4 Live Updates: The Astronauts Have Splashed Down in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Covid Trash Isn’t Always Dangerous. Not Everyone Got the Memo.
- They Shunned Covid Vaccines but Embraced Antibody Treatment