Beyoncé’s B-Day Had Club Renaissance Jumpin’ Jumpin’
When the celebrities’ celebrity holds a birthday concert, you had better show up! Beyoncé performed in Los Angeles’s SoFi Stadium on September 4, celebrating her 42nd birthday with a grab bag of A-list friends and fans at the Renaissance tour stop. Diana Ross — disco’s patron saint and a... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Italians are more similar to black brown and asian than to other white people (europeans and european descent).
- Vietnam’s magical Mid-autumn Festival – Starts September 29! (Today)
- One of last living witnesses and ex-gang leader indicted in Tupac Shakur ******
- Of Mice and Men first-draft fragment torn up by Steinbeck’s dog goes to auction
- ‘It felt like the beginning of the third world war … It still does’ – Mstyslav Chernov on 20 Days in Mariupol