Bills vs. Titans odds, prediction, betting trends for NFL’s Tuesday night game
The Bills already were prepared to play midweek as they were scheduled to play the Chiefs on Thursday, a game now pushed back to next Monday night. The Titans have been disrupted by limited practice work after a forced bye with their facility closure.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- What are this year’s NBA preseason overreactions?
- Astros-Red Sox ALCS Game 1 takeaways: ****’ Hernandez keeps rolling, Houston’s middle infield stays clutch
- Jon Gruden’s emails only ones in WFT probe to warrant NFL action, report says
- Bradley Beal exits preseason game vs. New York Knicks with knee contusion
- How Steelers nailed Najee Harris pick in 2021 NFL Draft instead of taking QB, offensive lineman