Billy Eichner made a great rom-com. Now its audiences’ turn.
In the whistle-stop lead-up to the release of “Bros,” Eichner has worked tirelessly to whip audiences into a frenzy for a film unlike any Hollywood has before produced
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- Man who shot Lady Gaga’s dog walker gets 21 years in prison
- DA: Man who shot Lady Gaga’s dogwalker and stole her dogs last year took a plea deal, is sentenced to 21 years
- Review: A Sugarplum Fairy waves a sweet ‘Nutcracker’ goodbye
- Lawyer: Man charged in Takeoff killing says he’s innocent
- Review: The digital sleuths who demystified cryptocurrency