Blue Jays draft Roy Halladay’s son Braden
Toronto selected the right-handed pitcher in the 32nd round — matching the uniform number his late father wore with the Jays.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- NBA fines LeBron James for Sam Cassell Dance Celebration
- Ja Morant injury update: Grizzlies point guard leaves game vs. Hawks with apparent leg injury
- Phil Mickelson steals the show as a commentator for ‘The Match’
- Ja Morant vs. Trae Young: The NBA’s next great point guard rivalry
- ‘I can’t believe it!!’: **** Vitale calls Dayton’s buzzer-beater upset of No. 4 Kansas