The rookie quarterback finished with 295 passing yards and two touchdowns, but threw two interceptions and lost two fumbles.
Browns’ Baker Mayfield owns up to loss in first NFL start: ‘It’s on me’
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Giants vs. Washington Fantasy Football Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em for Week 2 ‘Thursday Night Football’
- Why Bengals’ Tee Higgins plans to change his number after the 2021 NFL season
- Fantasy RB Rankings Week 2: Who to start, sit at running back in fantasy football
- Fantasy RB PPR Rankings Week 2: Who to start, sit at running back in fantasy football
- Giants vs. Washington odds, prediction, betting trends for NFL ‘Thursday Night Football’