Browns’ Odell Beckham Jr. isn’t worried about getting COVID-19 because of ‘a mutual respect’
Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. missed practice time in Week 6 due to illness, but he says he wasn't worried about the coronavirus because "I don't want no parts of it, it don't want no parts of me."
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- NBA Rookie Ladder: Cade Cunningham is making a push for the top spot
- CFL playoff schedule 2021: Dates, times, TV channels to watch every Canadian football game
- Teofimo Lopez vs. George Kambosos Jr. purse, salaries: How much money will they make in 2021 fight?
- Teofimo Lopez vs. George Kambosos Jr. PPV price: How much does it cost to watch 2021 fight on DAZN?
- What time is Teofimo Lopez vs. George Kambosos Jr. today? PPV schedule, main card start time for 2021 fight