Bucks’ Sterling Brown plans on working with police after stun-gun incident
Sterling Brown, more than a year removed from stun-gun incident: “I have a platform now, and I’m going to use it to help bring awareness."
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Marcus Mariota injury update: Raiders place backup quarterback on injured reserve after one play
- Kedon Slovis injury update: USC QB leaves Washington State game with upper body injury
- Alabama vs. Florida live score, updates, highlights from Week 3 SEC football game
- Nebraska’s Scott Frost reportedly angry at officials after Oklahoma pregame skirmish
- Manchester United match schedule: When is Cristiano Ronaldo playing for Man United?