Cam Newton injury update: Panthers QB (foot) could miss significant time, report says
Newton was initially believed to be dealing with a mid-foot sprain suffered during the preseason, but he reportedly has a Lisfranc injury.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- What are this year’s NBA preseason overreactions?
- Astros-Red Sox ALCS Game 1 takeaways: ****’ Hernandez keeps rolling, Houston’s middle infield stays clutch
- How Steelers nailed Najee Harris pick in 2021 NFL Draft instead of taking QB, offensive lineman
- Urban Meyer’s timeline of NFL dysfunction with Jaguars, from Chris Doyle hire to raunchy bar video
- Giants’ season ends with brutal check-swing call in NLDS Game 5 vs. Dodgers