Cameron Boyce Wanted To Show People A ‘Blueprint’ Of How To Give Back
Disney Channel star Cameron Boyce died on Saturday, July 6, of a seizure brought on by an "ongoing medical condition." In an interview with Haute Living from May 2019, the actor discussed his charity work with Thirst Project and how his family inspired him to give back to those in need.
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- Bob Odenkirk collapses on ‘Better Call Saul’ set
- Slipknot founding drummer Joey Jordison dies at 46
- Wu-Tang Clan album sale pays off Martin Shkreli’s court debt
- Finn Wolfhard And Mckenna Grace Unleash The Apocalypse In Ghostbusters: Afterlife Trailer
- NBC’s Tokyo Olympics viewership gets off to rough start