Castro and Booker Brought Trans Issues To The Debates — But Is It Enough?
For the first time, transgender equality is a presidential debate topic — but what does it mean when there are no trans candidates to weigh in?
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- After court victories, Michael Jackson estate eyes revival
- Alaska Native artist creates stamp for Postal Service
- Janice Mirikitani, poet, San Francisco church leader, dies
- Fire erupts at warehouse of Brazil’s national film institute
- Dua Lipa Brings That ‘Je Ne Sais Quoi’ Energy In Pop Smoke’s ‘Demeanor’ Video