Categorizing Workers’ Needs by Generation Such as Baby Boomers or Millennials Is Not Supported by Research or Useful for Workforce Management
Categorizing workers with generational labels like “baby boomer” or “millennial” to define their needs and behaviors is not supported by research, and cannot adequately inform workforce management decisions, according to a new report from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- NASA Delays Spacewalk, Citing Space Debris Threat to Astronauts
- Η32 rev1 boards undergoing testing! Ultra low idle power consumption devkit H32 is around the corner. Rev2 boards expected as well as ESP32-S & Ra-01/01H modules .. Rev1 show the potential of H32 with under 5uA IQ (preliminary measurements of around 1.5uA) & power management working like a charm..
- Trouble understanding mqtt
- What We Know About the New Covid Variant, Omicron
- Ranking the Risk of Heart Disease