Changes to March Madness schedule could create greatest day (or days) in NCAA Tournament history
You’re no longer going to need a second screen or a seat in a sports bar to see all the action — just a really comfortable chair and a stocked fridge.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Kevin Durant’s bodyguard rushed the court to break up KD’s scrum with P.J. Tucker
- Julio Jones not focused on numbers with Titans: ‘I’ve never been a stat guy’
- Connecticut senators rip College Football Playoff expansion: ‘It’s just another cash grab’
- Lakers GM Rob Pelinka: Team looking to retool, ‘smartly build’ championship-caliber roster
- Bruins’ Tuukka Rask played through torn labrum in hip, may miss start of next NHL season