Charting a Course to Advance U.S. Innovation
At a recent symposium, leaders of U.S. academic and government research institutions, policymakers, the private sector, and philanthropy came together to explore the future of science and discuss the transformations that will be needed to address complex and global challenges such as pandemics.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- If you are a product manager or lead developer for an Internet-connected product, please take my 5-minute academic survey! I need your input!
- Northern Lights Dance across U.S. because of ‘Stealthy’ Sun Eruptions
- Imagine T. Rex. Now Imagine It With Lips.
- This Is What It Sounds Like When Plants Cry
- NASA’s Uranus Mission Is Running Out of Time
Be First to Comment