Chemists have created and imaged a new form of carbon
A new molecule takes its place among buckyballs, carbon nanotubes and other odd forms of carbon.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Deb Haaland Wants to Restore National Monuments Slashed by Trump
- Why Scientists Tweak Lab Viruses to Make Them More Contagious
- Help needed with pushing Messages on Google Pub/Sub
- Ockam – An open source library, in Rust, that brings end-to-end encryption to IoT – a step by step walk through
- Ideas for a Graduation project combining ML and IOT