China’s online “tank” cake snafu raises Tiananmen questions
An online snafu involving China’s most popular e-commerce livestreamer and a cake decorated to look like a tank has raised questions among some Chinese over the violent crackdown on pro-democracy protests in Beijing's Tiananmen Square on June 4, 1989
More from EntertainmentMore posts in Entertainment »
- Germany, Nigeria to sign accord on returning Benin Bronzes
- EXPLAINER: How will R. Kelly sentence impact other trials?
- Four Atlantic City casinos reach contract agreement with union, averting a strike on Fourth of July weekend
- Essence CEO Wanga: Festival is ‘never leaving’ New Orleans
- Did Beyoncé’s Renaissance Cover Art Just Reference A Famous Painting?