Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Is a Legitimate Disease That Needs Proper Diagnosis and Treatment, Says IOM Report Identifies Five Symptoms to Diagnose Disease
Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome -- commonly referred to as ME/CFS -- is a legitimate, serious, and complex systemic disease that frequently and dramatically limits the activities of affected individuals, says a new report from the Institute of Medicine.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Are bluetooth beacons the best way to track the location of participants in a research study?
- High volume Data streaming from edge devices
- ESP01 DC UPS & USB2TTL board, originally designed for a customer to control led strips powered from 18650s
- Dr. Sherif R. Zaki, Acclaimed Disease Detective, Dies at 65
- Indoor positioning RSS of device extraction