Cisco AnyConnect and MAAS360 on iPads [closed]
We have a group of iPads that we are trying to connect to VPN but also use MAAS360. They have given me a snippet of XML that they want me to use for the VPN profile, but I am not sure how to utilize it. I have worked a little bit with XML in making a list of headend VPN firewall to connect to but I am not sure what to do with this or how to reference it for those security profiles. Does anyone know where I should start? I have poked all around the ASDM and googled like crazy, but I am at a loss. Test headend is a Cisco 5545x(22.214.171.124), and iPads are running the Cisco AnyConnect(4.9.00518).
More from Computer & InternetMore posts in Computer & Internet »
- How to Change the Date on Cisco Catalyst 3750x Switch
- Cisco networking (difference between serial connection an copper straight through)
- Transporting an Ethernet Port in a LDP Based VPLS Instance on Juniper MX routers
- Connect 2 buildings to same ISP without ethernet [closed]
- WiFi AP mode. Is AP bradcasting SSID all the time or when it receives the request from the station