Clapter and ***-Shaking at the World Premiere of Bros
The chaos of festival schedules sometimes creates beautiful rhymes, and never was that more evident than my first night at the 2022 Toronto International Film Festival, which saw the back-to-back premieres of Gina Prince-Bythewood’s The Woman King and Nicholas Stoller’s Bros. Bo... More »
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Look again: photography from a parallel universe – in pictures
- Roald Dahl’s Matilda the Musical review – all-singing, hall-dancing adaptation is by the book brilliance
- A Spooky Guide to the Best New Horror to Stream This October
- Alec Baldwin and Rust Producers Settle Lawsuit With Halyna Hutchins’s Family
- Ask a Psychic Medium: Is Marilyn Monroe’s Spirit Still Among Us?