Claressa Shields looks to become fastest three-division champ in boxing history, faces Ivana Habazin on Aug. 17
If the reigning undisputed world middleweight champion Claressa Shields can defeat Ivana Habazin on Aug. 17, she'll become the fastest three-division champ in boxing history.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Fantasy RB PPR Rankings Week 14: Who to start, sit at running back in fantasy football
- Why each Washington Football Team win is worth a lot to Taylor Heinicke’s wallet
- Who plays in the Sugar Bowl this year? Teams, date, schedule for New Year’s 6 bowl game
- Best Fantasy Week 14 Waiver Pickups: Amon-Ra St. Brown, Russell Gage among breakout WRs ahead of fantasy playoffs
- Best fantasy football waiver wire pickups for Week 14