Classic film ‘Brian’s Song’ now serves as fitting eulogy to both Brian Piccolo and Gale Sayers
The film’s narration ends with a simple line: “When they think of him, it’s not how he died that they remember. It’s how he lived. How he did live.” The words were written about Piccolo then. They apply to both him and Sayers now.
More from Sports & RecreationMore posts in Sports & Recreation »
- Cowboys vs. Cardinals live score, updates, highlights from NFL’s ‘Monday Night Football’ game
- Tiger Woods-hosted Hero World Challenge canceled; COVID-19 cited
- NASCAR reinstates Kyle Larson from suspension; driver used racial slur in April
- Chiefs vs. Bills score, results: Clyde Edwards-Helaire runs over Buffalo defense in Kansas City win
- John Cusack shares Michael Jordan’s incredible one-liner from final game against Kobe Bryant