Claude Ruiz Picasso, youngest son of Spanish artist, dies aged 76
The son of Picasso and French painter Françoise Gilot, who also died this year aged 101, managed his father’s hugely valuable estate until July Claude Ruiz Picasso, the younger son of Spanish artist Pablo Picasso, has died in Switzerland aged 76, his lawyer announced on Thursday. Claude’s lawyer, Jean-Jacques Neuer, did not give the cause of death. Continue reading...
More from Culture & HumanitiesMore posts in Culture & Humanities »
- Italians are more similar to black brown and asian than to other white people (europeans and european descent).
- Vietnam’s magical Mid-autumn Festival – Starts September 29! (Today)
- One of last living witnesses and ex-gang leader indicted in Tupac Shakur ******
- Of Mice and Men first-draft fragment torn up by Steinbeck’s dog goes to auction
- ‘It felt like the beginning of the third world war … It still does’ – Mstyslav Chernov on 20 Days in Mariupol