Climate Change Is Hurting Penguins Unevenly in Antarctica
The western side of the Antarctica penisula has seen sharp declines in Adélie penguin populations in recent decades. Things look better on the eastern side. Take a tour.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Over 75 Percent of Long Covid Patients Were Not Hospitalized for Initial Illness, Study Finds
- What Genetics Can–and Cannot–Reveal about an Individual’s COVID Risk
- On Safari in the Transylvanian Alps, Where Bison Roam Once More
- Do Airline Offset Programs Really Reduce Your Carbon Footprint?
- Elephants in Mourning Spotted on YouTube by Scientists