Climate Intervention Is Not a Replacement for Reducing Carbon Emissions – Proposed Intervention Techniques Not Ready for Wide-Scale Deployment
There is no substitute for dramatic reductions in greenhouse gas emissions to mitigate the negative consequences of climate change, a National Research Council committee concluded in a two-volume evaluation of proposed climate-intervention techniques.
More from Science & TechnologyMore posts in Science & Technology »
- Immigrants in U.S. Detention Exposed to Hazardous Disinfectants Every Day
- SpaceX’s Starship Could Rocket-Boost Research in Space
- Masks Protect Schoolkids from COVID despite What Antiscience Politicians Claim
- New to IOT…where are the ipv6 enabled/5ghz wifi devices?
- New Encryption Technique Better Protects Photographs in the Cloud